Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 Fantasy Football Results

I feel that my fantasy football experience for 2007 was both positive and successful. Also, I feel that I learned a great deal about fantasy football in 2007. I ended up finishing 1st in Yahoo fantasy league Yahoo Public 352092 and 2nd NBM Fantasy League.

Double click pictures below to see game results:

NBM Fantasy League:



Looking forward, I plan to watch some of the college bowl games, check out the NFL combine, NFL draft and provide some insight to rookies who may have some impact. Also, I'll try to research NFL team defenses to see if any possible sleepers emerge like Seattle did this year.

Also, I am looking to see what people think about Greg Camarillo. He has definitely played well for the Miami Dolphins as of late and I wonder what his fantasy value may be going into next year. Please leave comments if you have any opinions about this or any other players for next season.

Make sure to read this blog frequently as I will post things periodically throughout the off-season.

No comments: